Sunday, September 28, 2008

BITING THE BLOGGING BULLET

Okay, I have bitten the blogging bullet. To some, this will be a leap forward. To others (like my daughter) it will be, it's about time. I have given this blogging thing a lot of thought before leaping in. But ultimately, since I am so involved in so many activities in Colorado Springs and have so many people to communicate with, rather then do the constant emailing that I have done in the past, I will switch over to a blog. That way, all my way-cool friends, can see what's up, what my plans are and where I will be networking in the near future. And my not so way-cool friends will be able to expand their horizons a bit by following my blog and even posting to my blog. So welcome to my new expanding world. I hope to not only inform and educate but also to entertain. (at least myself) So hold on to your hats, we are taking a new ride into cyberspace aboard my very own blog. Can't wait to see if this makes my life more complicated or simplified. Best Regards, Cris

No comments: