Friday, December 5, 2008

Nothing Tastes as Good as Skinny Feels

I am one happy camper right now. For the first time, I can finally wear two pair of pants that I received as gifts last Christmas!! Woooohoooo!!! I've lost 12 lbs since I started the Metabolic Research Center diet November 7th. Their guarantee is 2-5 lbs weight loss per week if you stay on the plan. Today was the end of week 4 and I was 12 lbs less! This Metabolic Diet really works. And it is getting easier. Just what they guaranteed. Amazing. Not hungry, not craving, high energy and no drugs! And I love the cranberry green tea and the strawberry banana jello!

Now don't tell Julia, my weight loss coach at Metabolic, but I have cheated. Not a lot mind you, but a cheat is a cheat. Luckily after a cheat, I have managed to get back on the horse quickly! Although I am still not getting to the gym regularly, as life is a bit to busy this holiday season, I am seeing a skinny new me for 2009 and am delighted in the process. Just think, when I hit a plateau, then I can hit the gym hard. Life is good and getting better every day!

No comments: