Saturday, October 11, 2008

Opportunities Are Endless

I am a bit behind the eight ball as life is moving fast and I needed a little R&R after traveling to the American Business Women's Association National Leadership Conference last week. But not to fear, I got my Afterburner DVD in the mail, and have my own top gun retired fighter pilot calling me from Atlanta to chat about Flawless Execution. I am trying to convince him that I will need a lot of coaching in the planning, execution and debriefing areas. I'll keep my fingers crossed. You may want to go to afterburnerseminars.com and check out their manner of presenting how to conquer business challenges.

Here is what is coming up in the next two weeks on my calendar:

RECURRING Meetings are held by the Entrepreneur Club. Lunch networking meetings are held at many locations on different days throughout the week. There is also a training session that is very valuable that is held several times during the week by Patti Serrano. I go to the meeting on Wednesday at noon at TCF BANK Academy & corner of Austin Bluffs but check out all the resources at www.eclubnetworking.blogspot.com
And if you join E Club, you get a discount at Gold's gym for working out with Friends in Training!

SATURDAY October 18th, 2008 3 to 8 at the Gallery Two-Ten (210 Cimmaron close to downtown) is having another exciting event, the opening of an exhibit of creations from nature's most versatile of products. Meet the artists at a reception from 4pm to 8pm. Plenty of parking at the rear of our building.

THURSDAY October 23rd at 7:30 a.m. is the next Women's Business Breakfast. This meeting will be held at the Citadel Mall at the Women's Resource Agency. Send me an email if you are not on the mailing list and would like to have all the details. Cris@Carter.net

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14 at 11:30 for the next Express Network of the American Business Women's Association. This is the group that just chartered on AUgust 8, 2008 and that yours truly is the charter President of. Dynamic, exciting meeting with networking and business and leadership programs at Garden of the Gods Club. Again send me an email if you would like to have all the details as there is just too much going on to list here. Cris@Carter.net


That's my agenda for the next two weeks of fun networking. Make it a great week. Remember Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other!

No comments: